- Open the Quote Requests app of the Purchases group.
- Locate the quote request which contains the quote you would like to approve and convert into a purchase.
- You can also convert quotes associated with quote requests in the Closed state, if you’ve previously approved the quote.
- Double-click the quote request to open.
- Scroll down or hover over the vertical list of icons to the left of your platform until you reach Quotes.
- You’ll see quotes listed by supplier.
- Click the “Approve” button on the quote you would like to accept. This will automatically decline all other quotes. The approved quote will stay on the list.
- In the top-left corner of the box, click “Convert into purchase”.
- To go one step further, integrate the Purchases app with ERPs or invoicing tools.
How to convert an approved quote into a purchase?
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.