- Open the Work orders app.
- Double-click on the work order you would like to share with your supplier.
- You can share a work order that hasn’t already been started, i.e. Not Started, or that is Paused.
- You cannot share a Closed or Ongoing work order.
- Select the supplier from the drop-down list. (You can only share the work order with suppliers already connected, identified with the Network icon).
- Add notes to help the supplier — i.e. there’s rust on Part XYZ. Can you clean it?
- Click “Share” (if the work order has not been approved, it will be approved automatically).
- You’ll share the work order’s location, priority, area, type, description, assets and respective tasks.
- After sharing, if you edit any information, it will not be shared. However, you can follow the progress of work performed by the “supplier” through the state update.
- Your supplier will receive an email with the work order details and a link to follow up on the Infraspeak platform.
How to share a work order with a supplier?
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.