- Open the Quote Requests app of the Purchases group.
- You will see all quote requests you’ve shared with potential suppliers in the Awaiting state (as you’re waiting for replies).
- Find your quote request and then double-click on it to open it.
- Scroll down or hover over the vertical list of icons until you reach Quotes.
- Select your preferred quote and select “Approve”. This will automatically decline all other quotes.
- The supplier of the approved quote will be notified that their quote was approved by you.
- Remember you can discuss any details in the Messages section and communicate with them directly.
How to approve and decline received quotes in response to the quote requests you’ve shared?
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.