How to Pause a Work Order via WEB
In this article you will learn how to pause a Work Order on Infraspeak's web platform.
The Work Order Resolution flow should be considered as the following:
- Work Order Reported - An issue is found and should be reported
- Approval and Assignment - After reported, the Work Order should be approved and assigned to the responsible users
- Start Resolution - The Work Order is approved and assigned, now it’s time to focus on the issue’s resolution
- Add Information - Information may be added such as photos, messages, extra costs and others
- Pause/Resume - Along the flow, the Work Order may be paused due to several reasons and resumed as soon as the pause reason is overcome
- Resolution End - The Work Order is closed after the issue is resolved
- Validate and Confirm - Once the issue is resolved and the Work Order is closed, a new layer of supervision may be added by validating and confirm the Work Order is effectively solved
Step by Step
1. Log into Infraspeak's Web platform.
2. Once logged in, go to the Work Orders tab and select an ongoing one.
3. Double click on the ongoing work order and a new window will pop up. On the top bar, you’ll find the Pause button.
4. After clicking on the Pause button, you will have to choose the reason why you're pausing the work order, and you may also leave a comment if you wish.
The pause reasons can be configured on Infraspeak web, by going to Settings > Work Orders > Pause Reasons > New pause reason.
5. When the required fields have been filled, just click the Pause Work Order Button and it’s done!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.