How to add tasks to a location during a Work Order resolution in the Infraspeak Technician Mobile App
In this article you will learn how to add tasks to a location in the course of an existing Work Order through the Infraspeak Technician Mobile App.
The Work Order Resolution flow should be considered as the following:
Work Order Reported - An issue is found and should be reported
Approval and Assignment - After reported, the Work Order should be approved and assigned to the responsible users
Start Resolution - The Work Order is approved and assigned, now it’s time to focus on the issue’s resolution
Add Information - Information may be added such as photos, messages, extra costs and others
Pause/Resume - Along the flow, the Work Order may be paused due to several reasons and resumed as soon as the pause reason is overcome
Resolution End - The Work Order is closed after the issue is resolved
Validate and Confirm - Once the issue is resolved and the Work Order is closed, a new layer of supervision may be added by validating and confirm the Work Order is effectively solved.
Step by Step
1. Log in to your account on your mobile phone.
2. Once logged in, go to Work Orders.
3. In Work Orders, go to the work order you want to add tasks to.
4. Click on "Approve and start the work order" (necessary to start registering tasks).
5. Then click on "Tasks on this location".
6. A new window will appear, where you will have to click on "Add Tasks".
7. You will have the option to add existing tasks (that you've configured on the Infraspeak Web platform) or an unlisted task (that you will create and register at that moment).
8. To add an existing task, simply click on it, register the necessary information and save it.
9. To add an unlisted task, click the "+" button at the bottom right corner and choose "add unlisted task". Give it a name (mandatory) and description (optional), add expendable materials and observations if needed, and save the task.
10. The registered tasks will appear on Infraspeak web and in the Work Order report.