In this article, you will learn how to create Service Level Agreements (SLAs) applied to planned jobs, so that the quality indices you deliver are maintained.
Better manage the SLAs you have with your clients regarding work, setting goals and reminders to avoid non-compliance:
- Set the limit of hours from scheduling to start or completion of the job
- Set who gets notified when the SLA is about to expire
In the list of occurrences, there will also be a new column, where you can see the status of the SLA associated with each one of them.
Step by Step
1. After logging into your Infraspeak account, in the left sidebar click on “Add Application”.
2. Within Infraspeak Hub click on “connect” in the box referring to the Service Level Agreements (SLA) application.
3. Then on the left sidebar click on “Planned Jobs”.
4. Follow the steps mentioned in this article to create a new job.
5. Once you have the general details filled in and interventions added, go to the SLA tab and click “Add New Objective”.
6. A box to define the SLA will appear, where you must fill in the following fields:
Objective: from Scheduled to Close; from Scheduled to Start
Until: the time limit for the SLA to be fulfilled
Pause SLA when Work is paused (optional)
Who to remind? (optional)
When all the desired parameters are filled in, click on "Create Job" to finish.