If your user can’t see a scheduled work on his agenda you’re reading the correct article
Usually this happens due to:
- Planned Jobs settings not properly set;
- User access control settings not properly set.
A quick fix on these settings will solve your problem
You’ll need Administrator access to manage User settings.
Planned Job settings not properly set
1. Go to the Planned Jobs tab.
2. Select the scheduled job that you want to fix.
3. On the button Planned Job select Edit Assignees.
4. Make sure that either is set for all users or your user is listed as an assignee.
User access control settings not properly set
1. Go to the Administration tab on the User accounts and technical skills.
2. Select Users
3. Find and edit the user having access issues
4. Go to Settings and set:
Can view all Buildings and Equipment
See all Planned Jobs from the Buildings with access
5. Save changes