User can't see tasks on an asset
1. Tasks are only shown when the scheduled work status is running
2. Tasks only exists on assets (locations or equipment)
3. Users can only see tasks compatible with their technical skill
Step by Step
1. Check for the scheduled work status:
Select the Planned Jobs page
Go to the “Running” works tab by selecting Active Planned Jobs on the Menu on the top of the screen
Search for the planned job and make sure it’s running
2. Check for the task list on the planned job:
Open the active planned job with the problem
Navigate to assets and open the tasks list
- If no assets are available on the list make sure you have assets on the target location(s)
- If no tasks are available make sure the intervention has tasks.
3. Check for user’s technical skill:
Select the Administration page
Go to Users
Choose and edit the user facing the issue
Navigate to the technical specialties box
Add the technical skill needed to execute the tasks
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.