In this article you will learn how to manage your list of pause reasons by knowing how to add, edit or remove pause reasons making your list more consistent and according to your needs.
Step by Step
1. Log in to your Infraspeak user account. Click on the Administration Tab.
2. Go to the Work Orders Section.
3. Click on the Pause Reasons button.
4. If you want to create a pause reason, select the option New Pause Reason and new line will appear.
To save it click on the check button.
5. If you want to edit a pause reason, click on top of the pause reason you want to change or click on the pencil button in front of it. To save, just click the check button.
6. If you want to delete a pause reason, select the pause reason and click on the garbage can button at the end of the line (red button at the end).
Once you have clicked on it, a new window will appear for you to confirm if you want, in fact, to delete the pause reason. Click ok and the it won’t appear on the list anymore.