In this article you will learn how to create Work Orders' Areas and Types.
Step by Step
1. In order to create Work Order Areas and Types, go to the Administration and then, select in the Work Orders section, the option Areas and Types.
2. Once there, to create a new Work Order Area you have to go to the top of your screen and click in New Work Order Area.
3. After clicking, a new window will open. Here, fill-in the following fields:
Select the related categories
4. To finish creating, go to the window’s bottom right corner and click Ok.
5. After creating an Area, you need to associate a Type to it. To do it, in the same screen, go to the top and select the Area where you want to associate the Type to.
6. Once in the Work Order Area, you will be able to see what types are already created. At the same time, you can create a new type by clicking on +New Work Order Type.
7. After clicking, a new window will open. Here, fill-in the following fields: