In this article you will be able to understand how to send a Work Order report by e-mail as well as how to have it signed before sending, all of this using the Mobile App.
Step by Step
1. Log in to your account on your mobile phone.
2. Once logged in, go to Work Orders.
3. Select the Work Order you want to sign and to send.
4. Once you have selected the Work Order, in the following Menu, select Sign Report.
5. In this screen, type the person’s name who's going to sign the report and sign in the smartphone’s screen like if it is a paper sheet.
6. Then click on the triangular button on the right top corner to finish adding the signature. A message confirm the signature was added will appear.
7. To send the report, select Send Report.
8. Once in the next screen, you may acknowledge some information regarding the work order as well as other fields to fill-in.
9. Then, once all is filled-in, click on the Send Report in the bottom of your screen. Afterwards, confirm the intention to send the report.
Then, once all is filled-in, click on the Send Report in the bottom of your screen. Afterwards, confirm the intention to send the report.
Congrats, you did it! You signed the report and an e-mail was sent successfully with the report attached!