In this article you will be able to learn how to validate and confirm work order resolution using Infraspeak’s Web Platform.
The Work Order Resolution flow should be considered as the following:
- Work Order Reported - An issue is found and should be reported
- Approval and Assignment - After reported, the Work Order should be approved and assigned to the responsible users
- Start Resolution - The Work Order is approved and assigned, now it’s time to focus on the issue’s resolution
- Add Information - Information may be added such as photos, messages, extra costs and others
- Pause/Resume - Along the flow, the Work Order may be paused due to several reasons and resumed as soon as the pause reason is overcome
- Resolution End - The Work Order is closed after the issue is resolved
- Validate and Confirm - Once the issue is resolved and the Work Order is closed, a new layer of supervision may be added by validating and confirm the Work Order is effectively solved.
Step by Step
1. Go to Work Orders and select the closed status on top of the screen.
2. Once you have selected the Work Order, open it.
3. In the Work Order, go to the top left corner and click Confirm.
4. Once you have clicked Confirm, you will be able to acknowledge the check symbol in the Work Order.