In this article you will learn how to start resolving a Work Order through Infraspeak Mobile App.
The Work Order Resolution flow should be considered as the following:
- Work Order Reported - An issue is found and should be reported
- Approval and Assignment - After reported, the Work Order should be approved and assigned to the responsible users
- Start Resolution - The Work Order is approved and assigned, now it’s time to focus on the issue’s resolution
- Add Information - Information may be added such as photos, messages, extra costs and others
- Pause/Resume - Along the flow, the Work Order may be paused due to several reasons and resumed as soon as the pause reason is overcome
- Resolution End - The Work Order is closed after the issue is resolved
- Validate and Confirm - Once the issue is resolved and the Work Order is closed, a new layer of supervision may be added by validating and confirm the Work Order is effectively solved.
Step by Step
1. Log in to your account on your mobile phone.
2. Once logged in, go to Work Orders.
3. In Work Orders, go to the work order you want to start and click on it.
4. Once in the Work Order, click on the first option, Start Work Order. Without having started the work order, you won’t be able to start registering tasks.
5. Then, the Work Order’s status will change to In Resolution and the inherent tasks can be seen and executed by selecting Tasks on this location.