In this article you will learn how to approve and assign a work order to a user and/or contact.
Step by Step
1. To approve a work order, you need to go to Work Orders.
2. Once there, choose one Work Order and open it.
3. In the top left corner, click on Approve.
4. Then, to assign it to someone, scroll down on the Work Order and, in the People section, you may assign/remove a given user or contact.
To assign a new contact click on the Add Contact button:
To assign a new user click on the Add User button:
5. To remove users or contacts, click on the X button on the user or contact you want to remove from the Work Order.