In this article you will learn how to approve and assign a work order to a user and/or contact.
The Work Order Resolution flow should be considered as the following:
- Work Order Reported - An issue is found and should be reported
- Approval and Assignment - After reported, the Work Order should be approved and assigned to the responsible users
- Start Resolution - The Work Order is approved and assigned, now it’s time to focus on the issue’s resolution
- Add Information - Information may be added such as photos, messages, extra costs and others
- Pause/Resume - Along the flow, the Work Order may be paused due to several reasons and resumed as soon as the pause reason is overcome
- Resolution End - The Work Order is closed after the issue is resolved
- Validate and Confirm - Once the issue is resolved and the Work Order is closed, a new layer of supervision may be added by validating and confirm the Work Order is effectively solved.
Step by Step
1. To approve a work order, you need to go to Work Orders.
2. Once there, choose one Work Order and open it.
3. In the top left corner, click on Approve.
4. Then, to assign it to someone, scroll down on the Work Order and, in the People section, you may assign/remove a given user or contact.
To assign a new contact click on the Add Contact button:
To assign a new user click on the Add User button.
5. To remove users or contacts, click on the X button on the user or contact you want to remove from the Work Order.