In this article you will learn how to create a Special Job. Also, you will understand how to associate a client and its locations to it, as well as the details required to create one such as tasks, schedule dates, jobs' visibility regarding users and technical specialties, among others.
There are 3 types of Planned Jobs:
- Planned Jobs: Create maintenance plans on a yearly basis
- Cyclic Planned Jobs: Interventions that repeat over time
- Special Job: A one-time planned job. Use this when you need a certain job done only once.
Step by Step
1. Go to Planned Jobs and select the top left corner option Create Planned Job.
2. A new window will open. Now, select the Special Job.
3. Once you have selected the last type of planned job a new window will open. This is window is the General tab where you need to provide the following information:
What should we call this plan? - Plan’s Name
Type of job: Construction Work; External Monitoring; Improvement; Installation
Client - Define the client and the locations where you want the job to be performed
Can any user start this planned job? - Select if you want any user to start the job or select the users (according to technical specialty if wanted) who are able to do so