In this article you will learn how to create a Work Order through Infraspeak Direct. Also, you will be able to understand what is the extent of the Direct tool and how you may communicate through it.
Infraspeak Direct is an user-friendly platform focused on reporting failures. Suited for those who are the eyes and ears of maintenance teams, like receptionists and security guards, Infraspeak Direct allows fast reporting of failure directly to the platform, avoiding bigger problems.
In a few clicks, users signal the failure’s type and location to help maintenance teams optimizing resource allocation and the urgency to solve it.
On top of this, users can track the status of the failures they reported and get notified as soon as they are marked as solved.
Step by Step
1. Log in to your Direct account.
2. Once logged in, go to the top right corner and click on Create New Order.
3. Then, a new panel on the right will appear. On this panel, you need to provide the following information, in order to successfully create a new work order.
- Which location? - start by selecting the location where the work order will be performed
- What is the area of the work order? - select a work order area among the ones created in the platform
- And the type? - select a work order type among the ones created in the platform
- Priority - select among the priorities created in the platform
- Describe a little more (optional)
- Would you like to add a photo or similar? (optional) - add a file
Then, to finish the creation of a new work order, on the bottom right corner, select Create Work Order.