In this article you will learn how to create a Work Order through Infraspeak Mobile App.
With Infraspeak Mobile, technicians have the full power of Infraspeak at their fingertips:
- Report work orders with their smartphones and NFC tags
- Check their calendars and see all of their daily/weekly tasks
- Access their information even when there is no connection - offline mode.
Step by Step
1. Log in to your account on your mobile phone.
2. Once logged in, go to Work Orders.
3. In Work Orders, go to the bottom of your screen and click on the option Create New Work Order.
4. Then, in the new screen, fill in the following information:
Work Order Location - where the work order is going to take place
Work Order Area - select a work order area among the ones created in the platform
Work Order Type - select a work order type among the ones created in the platform
Priority - select among the priorities created in the platform
Multimedia - take a photo with your smartphone or choose from the ones already taken