In this article you will learn how to create a new Work Order though the Infraspeak web platform. Also, you will understand how to assign work orders areas and types, define a work order priority and assign contacts, users and suppliers, if wanted.
Work Orders - Depending on the type of business, work requests can be submitted to maintenance by any one of their many types of customers. Once work requests are reviewed and approved, an official work order to complete the job is issued.
In addition to the details provided on the work request, the work order also contains key information on how the job will be completed.
Step by Step
1. Log in to your Infraspeak user account, on the left hand side you will have the sidebar where you can find and click on the tab Work Orders.
2. Now click on the +Create New Work Order button
3. After clicking to create a New Work Order, on the right side of your screen, a new panel will appear.
4. In this new panel, you need to provide the following information, in order to successfully create a new work order:
Client - assign the client for which you are creating the work order
Location - where the work order is going to take place
Work Order Area - select a work order area among the ones created in the platform
Work Order Type - select a work order type among the ones created in the platform
Work Order’s Priority - assign its priority according to urgency
Assigned users (optional)
Here is an example of the details on the Work Order through Infraspeak:
5. Then, to finish the creation of a new work order, on the bottom right corner, select Create a new work order.
6. Once the work order is created, it will appear on the Awaiting Approvals list and it can be found in the Work Orders log.