- Go to Settings, find the Clients, Contacts and Suppliers card and click on "Suppliers". This is where you find the list of your suppliers, where you can add new ones to your network (Invite to connect), and where you can check the status of the connection between you and your suppliers.
- In the first section click on "Create new".
- Fill in the essential information and click on "Create supplier".
- In the Supplier Information window, fill in the remaining fields. Then close the window — the information will be saved.
- You can find your new supplier in your supplier list. If you want to add them to your network click on "Invite to connect" and once your invitation is accepted, you will be able to work collaboratively from Infraspeak.
How to create suppliers and add them to your network?
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.