How to Associate a Contact to a Client
This article is a step by step on how to associate a Contact with a Client in the Infraspeak web platform.
Contacts are entities in the platform that contain contact information (email, phone number and mobile phone) of people or companies related to a Client or Building.
The main function is to allow them, after being associated with Clients or Buildings, to be eligible to create new Work Orders.
In addition, a technician in the field can easily see who the Contacts are related to in the Work Order and, if necessary, communicate with them.
Contacts may have a special role that makes them active users of the system to report a fault by creating a work order, through their association with Infraspeak Direct.
Step by Step
1. Log into the Infraspeak web platform.
2. Once logged in, on the left hand side menu, select the Settings tab.
3. In the selected window, find the option “Clients and Contacts“ and click on “Clients”.
4. A new window will open, where you will find the list of clients you've created in the platform. Click on the client you will be adding a new contact for.
5. A new window will pop up where, at the upper right corner, there will be an option to "Enable Editing", in order to edit the client's information.
6. Once you've clicked on it, you'll be able to add an existing contact or to create a new contact.
7. If you wish to add an existing contact, just click the search bar next to Contacts and select the one you wish to associate with the client.
8. If you wish to create a new contact, click on the "Add contact" button (represented by a silhouette with a + sign). A new window will pop up, where you'll have to complete the needed information of the new contact. After filling in all the information, hit the "Add Contact" button.
9. In the main Client window, just click on "Save changes" and the contact will be successfully associated with that client.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.