With Infraspeak Supplier Management, you will be able to manage all the information of your external suppliers, as well as the associated contacts, in a single place.
Infraspeak's Supplier Management was developed for those companies that use external suppliers to maintain their buildings and equipment.
Just install the App that will have a new menu in the Administration, "Customers and Suppliers", where you can manage all these contacts. In "Manage Suppliers" you can add, edit, remove and search for suppliers in your Infraspeak, and you can also associate multiple contacts to them.
Also start to associate works and damages to suppliers, thus allowing the proper allocation of effort. If suppliers have associated contacts on the platform, it is also possible to easily send them information about breakdowns and/or jobs by email. It is still possible to filter jobs and breakdowns by associated supplier.
Step by Step
1. After logging into your Infraspeak account, in the left sidebar you should click on “Add Application” to access the Infraspeak Hub.
2. Within Infraspeak Hub click on “connect” in the box referring to Advanced Supplier Management.
3. After installing the application, go to Settings and in the "Clients, Contacts and Suppliers" section, click on Suppliers. A new window will open with suppliers already associated with your entity, if any.
4. If you want to create a new supplier, you should click, in the upper left corner, “+ New Supplier”. A new window will appear where, in the tabs on the left side, you can filter providers by categories, services and location. In the center of the window the existing suppliers in the Infraspeak Market will appear. If you know in advance the name of the supplier you want, you can search for it in the search bar, which is located at the top of the window. If your supplier is not available, you can create it by clicking in the lower right corner, on “Can't find what you're looking for? Create a new one”.
5. In the new window, you must enter information about the supplier, such as name, code, NIF, IBAN, address, etc, and finally click on Add Supplier to finish.