Centralize requests for materials, services and budgets in a proprietary interface, powered by technicians in the app and easily managed by managers on the web.
Requests in Infraspeak are the easiest way to report and manage requests and requisitions referring to failures or jobs, made by technicians for managers. There are three categories of orders that can be easily registered in Infraspeak:
- Material Requests
- Budget Requests
- Service Requests
As simple as reporting a malfunction, while on site the technician can access the requests module and register for the manager. In the web interface, it is possible to quickly manage everything that is pending in a complete list with the requests of the technicians.
Step by Step
1. After logging into your Infraspeak account, in the left sidebar you should click on “Add Application” to access the Infraspeak Hub.
2. Within the Infraspeak Hub click on “connect” in the box referring to Requests.
3. After installing the application, press the "Requests" button on the left side of the screen.
4. A page will open showing Pending, Active, Closed and Canceled orders. At the top of the page you will see the "Actions" button, which includes the Edit, Start, Close, and Cancel options; and the "Report" button, which allows you to extract the report for each request.
5. Clicking on each requisition, on the right side of the screen, you will find its registration: information, registration, and relation with work orders/planned job orders.
6. If you want to proceed with the request, click on it and then on the "Action" and "Start" button. A new window will appear if you want to make an observation about the start of the order.
7. If the request is approved and it is necessary to order the material to be removed from the warehouse, click on “Action” and then on “Close” again. A new window will appear where you can make an observation and select whether you want this material to be consumed directly from stock. If you want to issue the stock, you will be asked to indicate which warehouse from which the material should be issued.
8. At this point, the requisition will be closed and the material will be released from the warehouse. In the Stock module, you can view the movement of these items by clicking on the warehouse from which the items were checked out and, later, on the “Stock Movement” tab at the top of the page.
You will also be able to see which requisition originated the output of this material, by clicking on the requisition number (found in the column “Description”, inside a gray box).
In the Infraspeak application, the status of the request will disappear from the “Open” tab to the “Closed” tab, showing in the breakdown report the consumption of these materials and the cost of repairing it (if configured in the report template).