Infraspeak Customer Support Policy & SLAs
- Our Customer Care team is always happy to help you with any support queries that may arise
- You can contact us via email or by opening a support ticket, and we will provide you with personalized solutions
- We strive to provide you with excellent customer service and quick resolutions
Open a support ticket
Support Terms & Conditions
Infraspeak offers support services for its web and mobile applications in accordance with the following terms:
1. Support Hours: Support is provided from 9AM to 9PM WET.
2. Ticket Submission: Customers may raise support queries by contacting Infraspeak via the Customer Portal - Infraspeak Academy, via the Infraspeak applications, and via email at email@example.com.
3. Support Priorities: Infraspeak's Customer Care team categorizes support tickets under four different priorities:
Low: Non-critical issues; no significant impact on performance of the service
Medium: Users' experience may be impacted, but their job function is not impaired
High: Questions that impact users' job functions and platform use
Urgent: Users aren't able to perform their job functions and the use of Infraspeak applications is degraded
4. Response and Resolution Times: Our Customer Care team aims to provide you with a first response according to the ticket’s priority:
Low: within 3 working hours
Medium: within 3 working hours
High: within 2 working hours
Urgent: within 1 working hour
Infraspeak’s Customer Care team’s goal is to resolve all support tickets within 24 working hours.
5. Disclaimer: Please note the above priorities, timeframes and objectives are intended to provide general guidance on how Infraspeak handles support tickets. Any response times or resolution timeframes in this document are non-binding targets, and do not create any representations, warranties, obligations or liabilities. Your agreement with Infraspeak governs any use of the applicable service(s) level agreement and any related issues.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.