In this article, you will be able to understand and learn more about preventive indicators in Infraspeak by understanding how to export data after applying filters.
Step by Step
1. Go to the Analytics tab on the left hand side menu.
2. Select the Planned Jobs Indicator.
3. Then filter the data according to what you need by indicating for which Client and which Building within the client you want to analyze. Don´t forget to add a time interval for which you want the information to be provided (optional).
4. The information is displayed by default.
5. Once the filters and data to be exported have been defined, select the export icon.
6. Now, the platform will download an excel sheet with the data displayed in the graph.