In this article you will see how you can create/add Measurements in an equipment category through the Infraspeak web platform.
Step by Step
1. Go to the Settings tab and then head on over to the Maintenance section and click on Settings.
2. Then, to access a type of equipment you need to select it and in the Type of Equipment section, click Edit. This can also be done when you are adding a new type of equipment.
3. Once in the category details of the equipment, select the Measurements tab.
4. In that tab, to create a Measurement, click on + New Measurement.
5. A new window will open. Here, you will need to fill in the following fields:
Measurement Type - select from the available types (by choosing the type, the information to be entered will be adjusted immediately):
- Value Range
- Multiple Choice
- Text field