In this article you will learn how to add an asset on the Infraspeak app. In addition, you will understand how to associate locations with an asset, as well as define its category and its details regarding different aspects (technical and financial).
Before you can add an asset, you must have defined its location and category beforehand. Once you have chosen the category, the asset will automatically get the previously defined equipment type settings, such as:
Note: Provide a different code for each asset that belongs to the same equipment category/type, so that you can differentiate them.
Step by Step
1. Log into your account on your mobile phone.
2. Once you are logged in, go to Add / New.
3. In the new screen, select Add Equipment.
4. Now, you will have to fill in the following fields to add a equipment/asset:
Swipe the NFC tag on the mobile device - by touching an NFC tag on the device, the equipment/asset connects with it, allowing a more direct and simple equipment/asset recognition
5. Once you have all the information added, to add the equipment/asset you must select the Add equipment option or select the Add equipment without NFC tag option.
With an NFC tag:
Without NFC tag:
6. Once one of the options is selected, the asset will be added.
When defining the category of the equipment, if there are characteristics in the technical sheet associated with the category, it is possible to fill in this information, once the system recognizes its existence and links it when adding the equipment, both on the web platform and in the mobile app.