In this article you will understand how to attach documents to a maintenance category, weather its a type of equipment or Soft maintenance.
Step by Step
1. Login to the Infraspeak web platform.
2. Once logged in, on the left hand side menu, select the Administration tab.
3. In the Administration tab, head to the Maintenance section, click on Settings.
4. Then, to access a type of equipment you must select it and go to the Type of Equipment section, click on Edit. Of course, this definition can be done by creating different types of equipment.
5. In the new section select the Documents tab.
6. Once there to add a document to the type of equipment, you must select the button with the "+" symbol that is in the upper right hand corner.
7. Once clicking on the "+", a new window will open. You now must enter the following information:
Group of documents
Can be seen by
8. Once everything has been completed, to finish, click on the Upload New Document button.
9. Once uploaded to the platform, the document will appear in the list within the type of equipment or soft maintenance.
10. Once uploaded, it´s possible to download the document, as well as edit information previously entered or delete the document from the list.