In this article you will learn how to add Types of equipment and Soft Maintenance using the Infraspeak Web platform.
Adding a Type of Equipment
1. Login to the Infraspeak Web platform.
2. Once logged in, on the left hand side menu, select the Administration tab.
3. In the Administration tab, head to the Maintenance section, click on Settings.
4. In this Maintenance settings screen, you can create a folder structure to organize the different types of equipment.
5. After the structure is created, to add a Type of Equipment, select the option + Add, in the Type of Equipment section, in the right hand corner.
6. A new screen will now open, which you must fill in the following required fields:
After filling in the required fields, click on the Continue option.
7. Then, a new window like the one below, the following will appear. Here, you can complete the necessary information for the type of equipment that was added.
8. Now, once the Type of Equipment has been added, in the list of categories it´s now possible to locate it in the defined structure.
Adding a Soft Maintenance
Measurements - Here you can add a type, name, unit and trigger allert.
Tasks & Interventions - First you create a task and then add the task to the intervention.
Documents - In case there are extra information to report.