In this article we will guide you on how to assign NFC tags to locations through our Infraspeak mobile app.
Step by Step
1. Login to our Infraspeak mobile app.
2. Once you have logged in click on the ADD/NEW tab
3. In the new screen click on Add NFC tag to a Location.
4. Choose your Location (for example: Reception).
5. Once chosen, the following screen will appear. Here, you should fill in the code (recommended) and you can also add any comments if you wish. In order to confirm your NFC tag has been assigned to this location, you must swipe the tag near the NFC reader on your mobile device.
6. Infraspeak will read the tag and link it to that exact location. Once linked, the screen will look like this. At the bottom of the screen you can see that the tag has been added successfully. Now, you just need to click on the green Save button.