How to manage Location Types on the Infraspeak Web Platform
In this article, you will learn how to create and manage your Location Types on the Infraspeak web platform.
Step by Step
1. Go to Locations, Buildings and Warehouses and select Location Types.
2. In the new window, you will see the types of locations created. To create a new Type of Location, select the option "New Type".
3. In the new window, you must add in the name of the Location Type. At the same time, it's possible to see what maintenance location has already been configured on the platform. This is because the location type can be associated with one or more types of maintenance. This means that all the premises that are of this type will be associated with the maintenance premises chosen in this list.
4. Once you´ve finished adding your Location Type, click Save Changes.
5. If you want to edit or delete a certain Location Type, select the specific Location type required.
6. Once you´ve selected to Edit or Delete the Location Type, the following will appear.
When editing, the details of the Location Type will appear as:
When deleting, the following message will appear in order for you to confirm that you want to delete that Location Type