In this article, you will learn how to add and manage buildings and their locations in the Infraspeak web platform.
Step by Step
1. Login to the Infraspeak web platform.
2. Once logged in, on the left hand side menu, select the Settings tab.
3. In the selected window, find the option “Locations, Buildings and Warehouses “ now click on “Buildings”
4. Once on the Buildings screen, in the options located on the right hand side, within the Building section, you must select + Add.
5. In the details of the building to be created, you must fill in the following fields: name, code location, client.
6. Once all the details are added and to finish creating your building, you must click on the “Create” button.
7. Once created, your building will appear on the Buildings main screen.
8. By selecting a building, it is possible to see that some options are no longer blocked and have become available such as being able to edit or remove the building.
9. Once you have the Building selected, it is possible to to add a folder structure. To do so, click on + Add.
10. Overall, creating a Location doesn't necessarily require creating folders, but its creation guarantees a more clear structure.
11. For example, after the building has been selected, a folder has been created for the 1st Floor. Now to add a room on that floor, you must select the floor (1st Floor) and select the option + Add Location (Room Nº).
12. To finish creating a Location, fill in the following fields: name, code location, location type (this allows local maintenance to be assigned to certain typology(s)).
13. To finish creating the Location, you must select "Create" in the lower right corner.