In this article, you will learn how to create and manage clients on the Infraspeak web platform.
Step by Step
1. Login to the Infraspeak web platform.
2. Once logged in, on the left hand side menu, select the Settings tab.
3. In the selected window, find the option “Clients and Contacts “ now click on “Clients”.
4. Then you will see a window with the list of clients. In the upper left corner of that list you will see the "New Client" button. Click this button to add a new client.
5. In the new window will appear. In it, you must fill in the fields you consider necessary, the only mandatory field is the name of the Client.
6. It's important to refer the most relevant details even if the fields are not mandatory:
Code - Allows an easier and faster understanding of which client is being referred to in Work Orders and Scheduled jobs
Contacts - Allows associating contacts to a client, being able to see and act on Work Orders, Scheduled Jobs and others
Create Building - By clicking on the check box you will be able to automatically create a building with the client's name and data, and you can also select if you want to add a new building by replicating another already existing building