This article is a step-by-step how to create technical specialties and how to associate them with a technician.
Technical skills allow you to create a layer of filters, and through that filter you can assign tasks/jobs to a group of technicians for example or hide those tasks/jobs from those who do not have the required technical skill/specialty. Therefore, specialites define a set of skills or technical knowledge that each technician has.
Step by Step
1. Login to the Infraspeak web platform.
2. Once logged in, on the left hand side menu, select the Settings tab.
3. In the selected window, find the option“ User account and technical skill” and click on “Technical Skills”.
4. Then find the “+ New Technical Speciality” button on the top bar. Click this button to add a new specialty.
5. In the next window, define a name for the technical specialty you are adding.
6. Once completed, add your new technical specialty by clicking the button at the bottom Save Changes.