In this article you can find some tips for more efficient and effective use of the Infraspeak web platform.
Step by Step
1. Login to the Infraspeak web platform.
2. To navigate between apps within Infraspeak - Use the left hand side menu.
3. How to configure and manage master data in Infraspeak - Use the Settings option in the left hand side menu.
Settings are organized by sections with different options so that you can use to configure your master data.
4. You can use the filters found in the different apps - A new panel will appear to be able to select the intended filters.
Look for the filter icon
Don't forget to apply the filters
Applied filters can be seen at the top of the screen. To clear the filters, just click on the "X".
5. By clicking on a line of a certain table of a certain app, a new panel on the right hand side will appear. In this panel you can quickly view and edit the information for the selected line without having to open the full details.
To edit any field click on the pencil icon.
6. In Infraspeak you will find data that is displayed in a table format, you have the option to choose the columns of information that can be shown or hidden by clicking the icon in the upper right hand corner that looks like an open book.
7. If you want to help us improve the Infraspeak platform, please do so by sending us your feedback or if you have any questions about the platform, you can contact us by clicking the "Smiley face icon" on the top right hand corner of your Infraspeak platform.
A new panel with 3 options will pop up. To continue you can choose one and enter the information you consider necessary.