In this article you will learn how to create a checklist ensuring your technicians assess a set of conditions before they can start a job:
Step by Step
1. Login to the Infraspeak web platform.
2. Once logged in, on the left bottom corner, select Settings.
3. Once in settings, go to the Gatekeeper section and select the Configure Checklists.
4. Now, to create a checklist, go to the top left corner and click on the option + New Checklist.
5. After clicking on new checklist, a new panel will appear on the right side. Now, to configure the checklist, fill the following:
6. Once all is filled-in, to create the checklist click on Create Checklist, on the right bottom corner.