In this article you will learn how to create a checklist ensuring your technicians assess a set of conditions before they can start a job:
With the Gatekeeper app, you will be able to set multiple checklists, each of them with a set of questions and/or documents that you want to ensure that your technicians check before starting a job. According to the questions answered on the checklist, your technician will either be able to start a job or not.
Now when the technicians will start/resume a Planned Job Order via Infraspeak App they will be requested to accept and register the answers from the Checklist selected.
Step by Step
1. Login to the Infraspeak web platform.
2. Once logged in, on the left bottom corner, select Settings.
3. Once in settings, go to the Gatekeeper section and select the Configure Checklists.
4. Now, to create a checklist, go to the top left corner and click on the option + New Checklist.
5. After clicking on new checklist, a new panel will appear on the right side. Now, to configure the checklist, fill the following:
6. Once all is filled-in, to create the checklist click on Create Checklist, on the right bottom corner.